- The Lasertag Team and Lasertag Forum moderators will never ask you for passwords to your forum account, game server or other services.
- This forum may use a manual account activation by a forum administrator as a counter-measure against spam bots and ban evaders. Due to this, your account may not be activated instantly.
- Please do not create an additional account as it will not be activated faster, unless you need an additional account or more than 24 hours have passed since your registration and you did not receive an activation e-mail.
- An user can own more than one forum account, as long as these accounts are not used for breaking the forum rules or other malicious actions (eg. evading a ban or tampering with forum statistics or poll results).
- Using multiple forum accounts for posting fake feedback or opinions on servers/server hosters/resources/etc. is strictly forbidden.
- Similarly, we allow sharing accounts, with the exception of the following cases:
- Shared account has moderator permissions - sharing such an account is strictly disallowed.
- One of the users involved in sharing an account is banned.
- Account is shared with an intention of personal gain by one of the involved users (eg. by tampering with forum statistics).
- Account is shared with an intention of derailing an existing forum topic by posting off topic comments.
- Please use the search button to see if your question has been asked before.
- If you can not locate your post, also search for it. It could have been moved.
- Please consult the online documentation first if you have problems.
- These forums are maintained by a team of volunteer administrators and moderators. Please respect their work, as they do it in their free time.
- You can appeal a ban or a decision made by a moderator - see tips below on how to do it correctly.
- Insulting a moderator or getting in an argument with them are definitely not the right ways to do it. You can expect further actions from us if you do that.
- If you want to create a topic, please use the proper subforum for it. You can find the list of subforums on the main page of the forum.
- Make sure to use descriptive titles for your topics. Topic titles which consist just of words such as 'HELP', 'Help me' or 'Please read' are not descriptive at all.
- Please avoid making double posts.
- Do not post the same topic or content multiple times or re-post it to different subforums.
- It is okay re-post the translation of the content which was originally in English to Other Languages subforum as long as this does not violate other rules.
- Likewise, it is okay to re-post a foreign language topic to main forums, but it needs to be translated to English and posted in the correct section.
- If there already exists a topic similar to the one you wish to create, reply in that topic, rather than make a new one.
- You may bump¹ an old topic if it was created by you, or if the topic is about a problem you are also having. Please do that sparingly though, and only after some time has passed since you have posted.
- If you intend to bump a support topic, you should try to provide some additional details about the problem in the new post, if available.
- Do not reply to spam posts or other posts severely breaking the rules, please report them instead!
- The reason for this is, that if you reply to a spam bot, your post will remain even after we delete all posts made by such bot. Not only this leaves us with additional work, but it may also lead to mistakenly flagging your account for removal for posting unwanted content.
- At the same time, please keep in mind that we will ignore post reports which are related to an argument between some forum users and ask us to support either side.
General Forum Rules
- In the main forums, all posts should be in the English language and placed in the appropriate section. For non-English languages, we have a special other languages subforum.
- Racism, bigotry, obscenity and illegal activity is unacceptable in any form, whether it be posts, images or signatures. This includes pornographic and racist images, warez and violent and insulting language of any kind. Breaking this rule may result in an immediate ban.
- Do not insult or impersonate other forum members.
- Do not post religious content on these boards (and other services we offer). This is a forum for a multiplayer mod, and not the one to discuss religions. We have no problem with whatever you believe (or not), just do not drag us into it.
- Flaming and 'flame wars' will not be tolerated.
- Ban evasion will not be tolerated either and will be dealt with severely.
- Backseat moderation² is not allowed. If you see that something needs to be done about a certain topic, post or user, please report it and leave the decision to moderators.
- Do not post anything that is against our EULA.
- Total size of images in your signature must be within either 500x150 OR 720 x 80 pixels. Anything larger may be removed when noticed.
- Signatures should use reasonably sized fonts and only a limited number of hyperlinks.
- If you are banned, please do not create a new forum account. If you do so, you will be banned again for ban evading, and the duration of your original ban will be extended.
- Instead, you can appeal your ban with contacting administrator.
- Based on your infractions, we will issue a cooling off period for your ban. Once it expires, ask us again to remove your ban.
- You can also appeal a permanent or a global ban. Keep in mind though, that in such case, you should show us some remorse first.
- Please note that we might deny your unban request for any reason (eg. due to abusive behavior towards an admin).
- If you are looking for an appeal for a ban from a certain MTA server, please contact the server owner of that server. We can not unban you as we have no power over that server. Easiest way to contact the server owner would be to go to that server's website or look for contact details for that server in Servers to play on subforum.
- ИнтерДизайн, NataliaJar, japedSem and 25 others like this