1 reply to this topic

#1 webs007

webs007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

Hi,

I noticed that there is a post that says there might be older / ex demo / second hand equipment available or that people may want to get rid of older stuff.

I would love to have a 6 to 10 gun set purely for home fun,  I have 8 year olds and possibly some dads who would play time to time.  

Guns,  head sets , game controller , 2X respawn

Does anyone know of somewhere or someone who wants to off load some older gear ?

Regards

Alan   

• japedSem, fapedSem, hapedSab and 13 others like this

#2 Moderator LW Arseny

Moderator LW Arseny

• Administrators
  • 19 posts
  • LocationRussia, Smolensk

Posted Today, 08:24 AM

Hi,

I noticed that there is a post that says there might be older / ex demo / second hand equipment available or that people may want to get rid of older stuff.

I would love to have a 6 to 10 gun set purely for home fun,  I have 8 year olds and possibly some dads who would play time to time.  

Guns,  head sets , game controller , 2X respawn

Does anyone know of somewhere or someone who wants to off load some older gear ?

Regards

Alan   

It will be easier for you to find laser tag equipment you need, if you will give more information and details: what country and what city are you from? Do you want to buy from someone in your region, or delivery from another country is ok for you? Do you have any laser tag equipment already? It it Laserwar brand, or other? We also have our own list of used laser tag equipment, that you can order, the list here. If you'll decide to order something from the list, or if you'll have any questions about laser tag equipment, feel free to contact Laserwar staff, we'll be glad to assist you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users