• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wraith

Wraith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:33 PM

Hi, I am new to your product, but I have lots of questions. The weapons look pretty amazing.

I think there seems to be an option to have recoil on each weapon. Is it mechanical recoil or does it use CO2 for feedback?

Can the vests be used in tandem with the headbands? Does your software allow location based damage, that is a head shot may be different  than a body shot? 

I read that the new headbands can link two weapons, which is great. Do you have to specify that when ordering, or is that an automatic feature?

Do you have to option to put on orange tips, at least for temporary during shipping. US may have issues with the import without them. I would not want the orange tip for actual games though. :)

Is the knife actually sharp or is it soft rubber?

I don't understand the 2 rocket launcher devices. Are those for special missions? As an example would you put one of those "armor disruption systems" on a vehicle or something and it takes a rocket launcher to "destroy" it versus small arms fire? I read a little bit on your description of the armor disruption, but I think I still need some clarification.

What is the difference between the "play set battlefield" prop and the "digital checkpoint" prop? I partly answered this myself after watching your videos. You suggest multiple control points, BUT  Do they work together? With Battlefield Sports it is difficult. You must go to each control box and add up each teams time separately to decide winner. Or Battlefield suggests that you pick the best out of 3 for example.

Is the maximum teams that can play against each other 3?

How strong is the recoil? Is it mechanical or CO2 based? Do pistols have recoil as well? Which weapons do not? Do you have to pull the slide or a lever first in order to fire. Same with rifles? How do you reload?

Are there things I should know about the weapon names such as Original, Practical, Steel etc? Steel seems descriptive enough. But is original NOT a good choice as it’s older or something? What about Practical and others? I did see this briefly touched upon in the FAQ.

Is V9 the same as “smart+OLED”? The AK-12 and MP-9LT say V9 Smart RGB+feedback+OLED. These others such as the Grach pistol say “generation smart + OLED”

Should I only buy V9 stuff right now? Most weapons as above only have a V8 option, but it does seem like all weapons in the packages pair with the brand new headbands, which I think is the main part of V9??

Thanks for answering everyone.

• ИнтерДизайн, NataliaJar, japedSem and 12 others like this

#2 administrator

administrator

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

Dear Wraith!

Below I will answer your questions:

1) Our recoils system (as known like "feedback" at our series of equipement) are realised with vibration motors.
2) For generation of 8th and lowest this function (tandem of vest and headband) is relalized, for equipment of 9th generation is now in development.
3) You may order that feature when ordering. Price for headband with feature of 2 guns connecting some higher.
4) For additional price we provide for our customers painting of barrel into orange paint for passing local law enforcement.
5) Knife is made of soft plastic.
6) I don't understand the 2 rocket launcher devices. Are those for special missions? As an example would you put one of those "armor disruption systems" on a vehicle or something and it takes a rocket launcher to "destroy" it versus small arms fire?

You understand all in right way.
7) Playset "battlefield' activated manually by player, control point activated by shot from player's tager. This devices works according to the principle of the chess clock. Point will be considered captured when point will start blinking with color of the team. So will win a team which captured most of the points.
8) Original - made from airsoft body.
    Practical - recommended for rental games and start to opning clubs
    Steel - made from real weapon steel, full-size/weight replica of real gun
    Special - equipment of our developing, recommended for rental clubs.

9) As a default all equipment are provided in v.9 +feedback. But for additional price in game sets  (if that constructively possible) we may equip OLED-display.

10) By this moment bestseller is v.9 generation, because customers as a rule prefer to purchase latest generation of equipment.

With best regards!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users