• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wraith

Wraith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:36 PM

Hello, everyone. The last thing I think I am trying to figure out is the feedback side. Battlefield Sports uses RF to transmit game commands such as start, end, pause and resume. It can start and end all the players at once. The RF function gives feedback to the shooter as well. It lets me know if I hit you, I killed you, or you are already dead. Their system is decentralized, however, and uses peer to peer functions except the RF I mentioned. As a result there is no central scoring or leaderboard to see who did what.

Other systems such as iCombat and Laser Tag Pro use a centralized system. It calculates not only player scoring during the game, I believe it also has some sort of real time, over the internet scoring that has some sort of patent. All games are built and configured in the software and games and devices are completely controlled from the centralized computer and software. Laser Tag Pro uses 802.11 Wifi and iCombat I believe uses Zigbee.

Where does your product line fit into these two types of control? It seems decentralized like Battlefield Sports, but it looked like the software had player scoring somehow. I can’t really tell if you have an shot feedback, which would have to be some sort of RF, but I think it does. If so, what is the range? Are there repeaters to extend that range? 

What kind of software upgrades are you considering in the future? Your equipment, especially weapons, appears unrivaled. I’m just curious on the software side.

#2 administrator

administrator

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:04 PM

Greetings Wraith!

Function, which about you asked earlier, guess you mean transmitting game commands to shooter if you killed someone or dead.
In equipment this function is realized with special vibration motors which signals to you, when you received shots from enemy.
Also via speaker you may hear some commands like "I wounded(hurt)" or "killed in battle, returning to base".
Feedback system in tager (weapon) works in same way and when you receive a shot you will have some vibrations at tager which will advising for you to hide or change your current position.
About centralized scoreboard you will to know soon at our announcement.
By this moment our system is decentralized (but in nearest future it will be improved), but after game you may download statistics.
This equipment have no range limit, because guns are connected to headbands.
As i told before soon will be anounce about software update.

#3 stewartmatthews

stewartmatthews

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted Yesterday, 03:29 PM

We look forward to your announcement regarding an updated scoring system, as it is the only thing that iCombat and Laser Tag Pro have different from you.

Hopefully it will be compatible with the equipment that we already have.

Please keep us updated.

Stewart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users